MarketingSyrup is a boutique SEO consultancy based in Toronto, Canada and founded by Kristina Azarenko.
Kristina is a recognized SEO professional with 10+ years of hands-on experience. She is named one of the 13 women shaping the SEO industry. She is also an expert contributor at Search Engine Land, SEMrush, HotJar, Business.com as well as a speaker at the Women in Tech SEO Festival, BrightonSEO eCommerce Summit, Turn DiGi Conference and other marketing events.
Kristina is also an SEO educator. Her signature SEO Challenge Course has already helped 150+ students achieve great SEO results for their companies.
As seen on
Kristina provides high-imact SEO and Google Analytics Advisory for medium and large-sized companies
- eCommerce SEO Advisory
- Website Migration SEO Advisory
- General SEO Advisory
- Technical SEO processes
- Google Analytics startegy
- corporate SEO training
Interviews and Videos with Kristina Azarenko
Kristina Azarenko Interview for Mangools. Read>
Google Search Central Live:
SEO issues with Kristina Azarenko. Watch>
Elementor Webinar: Preparing for Core Web Vitals Update
Author of eCommerce SEO Mastery eBook
This advanced-level eBook will help you spot easy wins and opportunities to scale SEO for eCommerce-type websites (online stores, dealerships, marketplaces).
Join 300+ readers who already found this eBook useful.
If Kristina were talking to you right now, here’s what she would say:
1. I’m a no-nonsense SEO consultant who has worked with Fortune-500 companies as well as small and medium businesses. I helped one of my eCommerce clients achieve a 5400% increase in sales.
2. I’m a direct and organized person who loves strategy, deadlines, responsibility and keeping your team accountable.
3. I don’t just do SEO, I help your business hit goals and track the KPIs properly. That’s why I deliver recommendations not for the sake of delivering them, I give you the things that actually matter.
4. I’m an SEO expert who is recognized by other SEO experts. I’m often invited to speak at various SEO conferences and webinars.