I’m absolutely in love with all things digital marketing. One of my favorite things is digging into websites to find search engine optimization issues that should be solved.
But I also have a more complete recipe for you!
Take 3 table spoons of on-page SEO,
Add 2 pinches of backlinks and sprinkle it all with paid advertising (definitely Google Ads. Bing and social advertising are optional and their usage depends on the taste you are willing to achieve).
Season to taste with actionable data from Analytics and bake until golden brown.
I’ve cooked this digital marketing dish many times,
and I am damn good at it.
Skills & Tools
- Data Analysis
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Bing Ads
- Web Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Marketing Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Competitor Analysis
- HTML, CSS, JS
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Optimize
- Google Data Studio
- Google Search Console
- Microsoft Office
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
Some more insights about me
- I have both agency and client-side experience
- 10+ years in SEO, paid advertising and Analytics
- I absolutely love eCommerce and I wrote a many popular posts on different aspects of it, check out My Publications
- I worked for lead-generation businesses in financial, education, software and other spheres
- Created and maintained a Google Ads account with 1044% ROI
- Removed 100% of duplicate content for one eCommerce client (did I mention that duplicate content is one of my favorite topics?)
- Increased rankings for thousands of keywords across different niches
- Certified in Google Ads, Google Analytics and Bing
- Moved to live on another continent, I’m currently based in Toronto
- Love dogs but currently don’t have one