SEO STRATEGY SESSION WITH KRISTINA AZARENKO
Get advice from an experienced SEO consultant without being locked into an expensive long-term contract.
Some of the things you can get my help with:
- Get a second opinion on your SEO strategy or help you create one
- Understand how to approach a specific SEO decision or task
- See how to better plan important website changes such as website migration or a redesign
- Understand how to prioritize better fixing SEO issues
- A specific technical SEO question you’re struggling with or need a POV from an experienced SEO
Note that a call is not a ‘done-for-you’ service. I don’t audit your website or business before the call. It’s on you to ask me the questions that will help you.
This is the only way to work with me at this time.
Save time by getting the SEO advice you need, when you need it.
I’ll be a good fit for your company if:
- You want to avoid big agencies that make big promises but underdeliver
- You’re looking for a leader to give your team the right direction
- You need an SEO consultant with a no-nonsense approach
- You want to work with an ethical SEO professional who knows what she’s doing
- You don’t want to be locked in a long, expensive contract
Book your SEO strategy call:
How the SEO Strategy session works
You book the call
The call is 60 minutes long. The cost is $550.
You first fill in the form and pay the fee. If you need an invoice afterwards, I will provide it to you.
You answer follow-up
I will reach out to you before the call with follow-up questions so that I have a full context
You show up on the call
We jump on a call and I help you with the SEO questions you have.
Tip: Have 1 main thing in mind that you need help with. And have your questions ready so that you get the answers!
The call will be recorded and I’ll send you the recording afterwards. I will also send you any resources that I’ll mention during the call.
Kristina is a recognized SEO professional with 10+ years of hands-on experience. She is named one of the 13 women shaping the SEO industry. She is also an expert contributor at Search Engine Land, SEMrush, HotJar, Business.com as well as a speaker at the Women in Tech SEO Festival, BrightonSEO eCommerce Summit, Turn DiGi Conference and other marketing events.
Kristina is also an SEO educator. Her signature SEO Challenge Course has already helped 150+ students achieve great SEO results for their companies.