Use code BLCKFRID2
The course is coming in February 2023. Get early-bird pricing
SEO-Friendly Website Migrations and Redesigns
Learn how to successfully support website migrations as an SEO so that you can help to preserve the traffic.
For SEO Professionals of different levels
Required prior knowledge: Understanding what SEO is, a basic understanding of technical SEO
The types of migrations I’ll cover in the course:
- Domain migration
- Subdomain migration
- URLs migration
- Content management system or framework migration
- Website redesign
Additionally, you’ll understand:
- What questions to ask before the migration
- How to set up benchmarks before migrating a website
- The things you’ll need to do immediately after the website goes live
We don’t want this to happen ever again:
As an SEO, you are an integral part of any website change, especially such a massive change as migration.
About Your Instructor
Kristina Azarenko is:
- An eCommerce and Technical SEO consultant
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in SEO
- Named one of the 13 women shaping the SEO industry (Search Engine Land)
- Featured in Search Engine Journal as an SEO expert to follow in 2021
- Course creator and educator with 100+ happy graduates
- Speaker at Google, HotJar, SEMrush, DeepCrawl, Women in Tech SEO Festival, and more
What People Say About Kristina
Frequently Asked Questions
You’ll have lifetime access to the training.
No, you don’t need to buy anything to participate in the session. Most of the tools I’ll show you are free, the rest are optional.
Yes, absolutely. After the purchase, you’ll get an official receipt that can be used by your company to cover the training cost.