eCommerce SEO from a Toronto-based Consultant
Sell More. Get Higher Revenue With Google Traffic
Some online stores I’ve worked with:
What you get from eCommerce SEO:
- Traffic and sales 24/7
- Lowering your advertising costs
- Being in front of your potential customers when they’re looking for the products you offer
- Higher positions in Google, Bing and other search engines
You are a good fit for my eCommerce SEO service
if you are:
- A medium or big online store with at least 50 products
- A medium or big online store that do not have an in-house SEO professional and wants to grow their visibility on Google and other search engines
- Big and medium-sized stores that have SEOs but need a more strategic approach or a second pair of eyes to make sure you’re capturing all the opportunities
- Large online stores which need SEO support from an experienced professional
- Online stores of any size which are looking to migrate from one domain or platform to another (e.g. from WordPress to Shopify)
Use my 10+ years of experience to benefit Your store sales
SEO is search engine optimization – a way to consistently drive more potential customers to your online store.
How I can help your business
- I’ll analyze your website and tell you exactly how to improve your content from both SEO and user experience perspectives so that people and search engines will love you. You will get easy-to-follow recommendations in a Google Docs file that you can share with your team.
- I’ll look at your website the way search engines do and make sure it makes the right impression so that your pages are ranking.
- I’ll help you fix the SEO issues which are preventing your store growth. On average, an online store has at least 3 major SEO issues and/or opportunities and hundreds of medium and minor ones. How many does your store have? We’ll figure it out.
- I’ll check your tracking and improve it to make sure you’re basing your business decisions on the right data. I work with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Correctly configured tracking will help you understand which channels are bringing you paying customers.
- I’ll build all the needed processes for you so that you won’t have the same issues over and over again. It means you’ll save money on making the fixes.
Why work with me
- I really care about my clients and deliver results to them
- I’ve helped dozens of online stores like yours
- I’m a recognized expert in eCommerce SEO (check out my Speaking & Publications)
- I used to have an online store so I know how it works from the inside
- I’ve worked with all major eCommerce platforms, including Shopify, Magento (1 & 2), WooCommerce
- I care not only about keywords but also about user experience
- I’m a technical girl, so if you need to optimize your crawl budget, fix indexing issues or redirect loops, I’m here for you
- I’ve delivered many corporate SEO workshops as well as created the SEO Challenge course to teach people. They say you don’t really understand a topic until you teach it. Well, I 100% do.
How we’ll work
Free Discovery Call
That’s where I understand your business needs better and see the exact ways to help you.
Scope & Approach
Here we define the scope and the best way to work together.
We sign a contract that outlines the terms we agreed on.
Work & Results
You get the results.
Project: Perfect if you have a defined timeline and know exactly what issue you need to be solved. For example, you’re migrating to a new eCommerce CMS.
Retainer: Perfect if you want to get monthly SEO support and steady revenue growth.
Ready to grow? Let’s talk!
eCommerce SEO Services FAQ
eCommerce SEO is optimizing your online store for search engines so that you can get consistent traffic without paying for every click or impression.
eCommerce SEO requires expert knowledge as this niche is much more complicated than SEO for B2B websites.
The complexity is caused by having many SKUs, categories, filters, sorting options, pagination, etc. These cause many potential SEO issues that can absolutely be solved by an experienced eCommerce SEO consultant.
When you hire an agency to do SEO for your online store, you work with multiple people at a time. There’s usually a salesperson, project manager, SEO director/manager and junior SEOs. You usually pay for each person involved in the process. There’s also a chance that your main point of contact will be changed at some point as agencies usually have a quick turnover rate.
When you work with an eCommerce SEO consultant, you have a single point of contact who is always up to date with the progress of your SEO campaign. You also don’t end up paying extra for having multiple people (e.g. project manager and a specialist) on a call.
That said, there’s no single best approach when it comes to choosing between an eCommerce SEO consultant and an agency. Go for the option that works best for your business.
While I’m based in Toronto, Canada, I work with clients all around the world, including the USA and UK.
Your location doesn’t really matter as long as you have a website that needs SEO support.
Yes, I do!
The aim of an eCommerce SEO audit is to:
– Uncover hidden technical content SEO issues
– Find the best ways to solve them
– Prioritize the fixes starting with low-effort/high-impact items so that we can get quick wins
– Catch growth opportunities
All this will lead to increasing your online store traffic and revenue.
My aim is to bring you success at different stages of your eCommerce journey. So my services include:
– eCommerce SEO support – in case you need a repeatable growth and an experienced SEO being on your team.
– eCommerce SEO strategy – in case you need a roadmap to your online store’s SEO success
– eCommerce website migrations – in case you’re redesigning your website or moving it to another content management system/domain. I will make sure that you preserve all your hard-earned SEO wins while going through the migration process.
– eCommerce SEO consulting – in case you have an idea of what you’re doing but need an eCommerce SEO expert’s opinion and help around specific areas.
I’m sorry to disappoint you but there’s no single number that will work for any online store. But I can give you the factors that will influence the final pricing of your eCommerce SEO package:
– Depth of my involvement. Do you need hand-off recommendations or do you need me to hand-hold you while implementing them?
– Project management. Do you have a dedicated person who will manage implementations of the SEO recommendations or do you need me to do it?
– Your store’s size. Do you have just a few SKUs or 10,000 SKUs? It will influence your eCommerce SEO package cost as well.
– The type of help you need. Is it a complex migration or an audit?
Your growth goals. The more aggressive they are, the more budget you’ll need to achieve them.
You can first book a free discovery call where we’ll talk about your needs and decide what scope and type of SEO support your online store needs.
No, not at all. I provide SEO services to different types of clients. They include eCommerce-type websites like:
– Car dealerships
– Real estate directories
I also provide SEO consulting for service-based B2B companies.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re using Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, X-Cart or some custom CMS, my SEO recommendations will still work for you.